Companies need to provide employees with the highest standards of security and 24/7 worldwide coverage to maximize their satisfaction and loyalty to the company.
Knowing that your employees are well protected and assisted not only positively impacts the company’s productivity but also greatly improves motivation at the workplace, supports talent retention and dramatically increases the attractiveness of your organisation in terms of recruitment.
That is why HAYAH offers coverage that ensures your employees are taken care of financially during difficult periods in their life, as well as providing them with continuous assistance and practical support services.
Our dedicated team of experts can work with you to optimise your costs and benefits received based on our proven experience in employees’ benefits and risk management.
We offer a range of covers for:
- Death due to sickness or any causes (any cause)
- Accidental death caused by violent, sudden, external and visible means. We will pay double indemnity to the family
- Total or partial disability due to an accident or sickness which results in the employee’s inability to perform their work normally
- Loss of income due to an accident or sickness which results in the employee’s inability to perform their work normally
- Repatriation expenses reimbursing the heavy cost of transportation of bodily remains of the employee back to their home country
- Medical reimbursement expenses for medical, surgical or hospitalization needs as consequence of an accident
- Critical illness expenses if the employee is diagnosed with a critical illness which is insured under the policy. We will pay a lump sum to cover medical expenses or other related costs that can arise from the illness when health insurance does not suffice.
AXA Assistance Services*
With a trusted network of 40,000 partners in five continents AXA Assistance provides ongoing support to your employees and their loved ones in case of an emergency, wherever they are travelling.
Optional services include:
Emergency support in case of illness
- Medical transportation
- Sending medicines abroad
Assistance in the event of death
- Repatriation of the body
- Presence at the place of death of a close relative
Other support to resolve challenging situations & managing unfortunate events
- Early return in the event of the death of a close relative
- Information service in the event of delay in delivery of luggage or loss/theft of personal documents.
HAYAH Priority Checkup
Save on your precious time and be free from paperwork, the need to travel and report follow-ups. We partnered with a renowned medical laboratory to bring medical screening services directly to you.
All it takes is just 30 minutes of your time, at your convenience and your preferred location.
- Get tests done at home or office
- No need to travel to the doctor or take time off work*
- No extensive paperwork
- All examinations will be carried out by qualified nurses
Get your medical done in 3 simple steps:
Set up an appointment
Our partnered medical centre will call you to set up an appointment for a convenient time at your home or office.
In just 30 minutes, a licensed nurse will conduct your medical screening, which will include records of your vitals, medical history, and other tests or records as required.
Results delivered to HAYAH
All information collected is confidential and will be securely sent directly to the HAYAH within 24 hours of your appointment, and assessed within 48 hours of receipt.
*Depending upon the tests required
How to submit your claim ?
If something happens to your employee, you can directly contact your HAYAH support team who will guide you through the claims notification process. Our claims management ensures your claim is duly taken care of and processed.