Term Life Protect
Secure their future.
Ensure a brighter future for your loved ones.
Our love towards our families is unconditional and we spend most of our lives trying to build the optimum and most comfortable life for them, but sometimes, life is unpredictable.
If something unfortunate were to happen to you, your family’s future would need to be planned and protected so that they can live worry-free.
At HAYAH, Term Life Protect is a plan that provides you or your beneficiaries with coverage if any of the following unfortunate events occur:
- Loss of Life due to accident or sickness.
- Terminal Illness benefit.
- Permanent Total Disability. (optional)
- Waiver of Premium in case of disability.
For your convenience and peace of mind, we have also included a Temporary Life Cover , which is entirely free of cost starting from the time you fill in the application form and the policy is in place.
In the unfortunate event of your death, or if you become disabled, HAYAH’s protection plans provide financial support directly to you or your designated beneficiaries so that you and your loved ones can:
- Make up for your lost income.
- Ensure that your children get the proper education.
- Sustain the support to an elderly family member.
- Settle your outstanding personal debts.
- Maintain your family’s lifestyle.
Term Life Protect can be used as an insurance policy to:
- Cover your loved ones (Life insurance).
- Assign it to a financial liability (Loan insurance).
- Cover your business (KeyPerson insurance).
You’re eligible to sign up for Term Life Protect plan as long as you are between 18 and 79 years and are a UAE resident.
Term Life Protect is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to provide you and your loved ones with financial security.
You can choose:
- Flexible Policy Currency: AED or USD.
- Convenient policy term: from 1 to 35 years.
- Coverage up to USD 50,000,000.
- Premium payment basis that is convenient for you: monthly, annually or even on a single premium basis.
Premium will not change during the term of the policy.
You can cancel your policy at any time and without incurring any fees:
- You will get a refund for the remaining months of your policy if you paid the annual or single premium in advance.
- You will be covered until the end of the month that you paid for if your policy is paid on monthly basis.